- Dhokra (also spelt Dokra) is non–ferrous metal casting using the lost-wax casting technique. This sort of metal casting has been used in India for over 4,000 years and is still used. One of the earliest known lost wax artefacts is the dancing girl of Mohenjo-daro. There are two main processes of lost wax casting: solid casting and hollow casting. While the former is predominant in the south of India the latter is more common in Central and Eastern India. Solid casting does not use a clay core but instead a solid piece of wax to create the mould; hollow casting is the more traditional method and uses the clay core.
- Brass Made: Each of these Dhokra products are made of solid brass by Tribal Craftsman from Chhattisgarh.
- Home Office Use: Complete the decor of your home/ office in the utmost of style and add some Indian flair to any place of décor.
- Gifting: Each of our products are suitable for gifting purpose. This Dhokra piece enhances the decoration and gives safe and silence vibe in the home. This is perfect for home, office use. A valuable personal and professional collection.
- Gives great looks to the Pooja Room and a great idea for Gifting on special occasion like Diwali and other Hindu Festivals also can used to décor any place at Office and Home.
- Mostly used as per Vaastu to bring Prosperity, Good Luck and Happiness in the family and business.
- Every Dhokra piece is unique and no two piece can be identical.
- Shree Kala Home Décor choose only best quality piece made to decorate your home.