- Antique look, hollow core brass Nandi in sitting posture, meticulously carved with trellis (Jaal work) pattern and decorated with garlands and amulets, looks appealing and can be merged in Ethnic and contemporary decor alike.
- This beautiful artifact from the Dhokra Art form uses a laborious 4000yr old technique from the Bronze Age of casting and carving non –ferrous metal using the lost wax method.
- Vastu tip-“Nandi Bull” in standing posture represents power, joy, strength and wisdom. As the most loyal devotee of Lord Shiva, if you are placing a Nandi at home in temple, he should always face Northand of course his most revered god ‘Shiva’.
- If placing Nandi as a decorative object d’ art in office or home, place it in south west direction (ideally facing north east).
- An ideal gifting option for any Hindu festival.
- Shree Kala Home Decor brings most appealing and curated pieces to adorn your home or office with panache.