- Dhokra Art or Bastar Art, Horse Statue and Craft (also spelled Dokra) is non–ferrous metal casting using the lost-wax casting technique. This sort of metal casting has been used in India for over 4,000 years and is still used. One of the earliest known lost wax artifacts is the dancing girl of Mohenjo-Daro.
- There are two main processes of lost wax casting: solid casting and hollow casting. While the former is predominant in the south of India the latter is more common in Central and Eastern India. Solid casting does not use a clay core but instead, a solid piece of wax to create the mold; hollow casting is the more traditional method and uses the clay core.
- Horse Statue symbolizes energy and power, thus, inspiring to stay on moving ahead in life. Keeping the statue in the south features a lot of advantages. While placing the horse statue, confine mind that it faces any door or window. This will make the surrounding more energize and make positive vibes.
- Every Dhokra piece is unique and no two pieces can be identical.
- Shree Kala Home Décor chooses only the best quality piece made to decorate your home.
- Discover the beauty of Bastar Art in your home decor with Shree Kala Home Decor. Shop unique, handcrafted pieces that will elevate your space.
Ray of the Sun Brass Horse Statue – Horse Brass Metal Statue
- Material: Brass
- Art : Dhokra Art, “Using ancient technique, purely handicraft by tribal community from Bastar region, Chhattisgarh
- Color: Brass Antique, Green
- Weight: 11 Kg
- Size (H x L) : 14 x 10.5 Inches
- Care: Clean using soft Microfiber/ Cotton Cloth
- Country Of Origin: India, Chhattisgarh (Basatar/ Dhokra Art)
- Shipping: Same Day | No Extra Shipping Charges
- Free Shipping
- Secure payment
- 5 Days Return
- Cash On Delivery
Dispatch Same Day with Trusted Logistics i.e., Delhivery, Shiprocket, E-bay Global Logistic, India Post
Yes, (As per Return Refund Policy)
Antique Brass Finish