- Dhokra, “Nandi Statue” (also spelt Dokra) is non–ferrous metal casting using the lost-wax casting technique. This sort of metal casting has been used in India for over 4,000 years and is still used. One of the earliest known lost wax artefacts is the dancing girl of Mohenjo-daro.
- There are two main processes of lost wax casting: solid casting and hollow casting. While the former is predominant in the south of India the latter is more common in Central and Eastern India. Solid casting does not use a clay core but instead a solid piece of wax to create the mould; hollow casting is the more traditional method and uses the clay core.
- Every Dhokra piece is unique and no two piece can be identical.
- Shree Kala Home Décor choose only best quality piece made to decorate your home.
Devine Brass Sitting Nandi Statue Dokra Art Big
- Material: Pure Brass (Metal)
- Art: Dhokra Art, “Using the ancient technique, purely handicraft by the tribal community from Bastar region, Chhattisgarh
- Color: Antique Brass Finish, Red and Green
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Size: 8 × 14 Inches
- Care: Clean using Soft Microfiber/ Cotton Cloth
- Country Of Origin: India, Chhattisgarh (Bastar/ Dhokra Art)
- Shipping: Same Day | No Extra Shipping Charges
- Free Shipping
- Secure payment
- 5 Days Return
- Cash On Delivery
Immediately, with all Trusted Shipper i.e., Delhivery, Shiprocket, E-bay Global Logistic, India Post
Yes, (As per Return Refund Policy)
Antique Brass Finish