- Inspired by the life of a tribal, an antique look, tribal man garbed in ceremonial attire, ready to sing and dance. Intricately carved, with horned head gear and amulets holding musical instrument.
- This rustic yet tastefully carved hollow core artifact is handcrafted by the small artisan tribe of Chhattisgarh region, famous for Dhokra Art, which is centuries old process of metal casting and carving.
- This artifact can be tastefully absorbed in an ethnic or contemporary décor.
- Vastu tip –happy effigies/ dancing dolls, all help rejuvenate and create joyful atmosphere in the house, when placed in the happiness zone, i.e. east and north east. It will also instill unwavering self-confidence in the inhabitants.
- An ideal gifting option for any Hindu festival.
- Shree kala Home Decor, untiringly hand picks and curates an ensemble of statement pieces to aesthetically upscale your décor, be it contemporary or ethnic, each artifact from our unmatched collection will usher in harmony and peace to your office or home.
Tribal Man with Dholak | Brass Dhokra Tribal Art | Lost Wax Traditional Techniques Tribal Art Metal Craft Bastar Art Online For Office And Home Small Hight 10.5 Inches
- Material: Brass (Metal)
- Art : Dhokra Art, “Using ancient technique, purely handicraft by tribal community from Bastar region, Chhattisgarh
- Color: Brass Antique, Green
- Weight: 1.21 Kg
- Hight : 10.5 Inches
- Care: Clean using soft Microfiber/ Cotton Cloth
- Country Of Origin: India, Chhattisgarh (Basatar/ Dhokra Art)
- Shipping: Same Day | No Extra Shipping Charges
- Free Shipping
- Secure payment
- 5 Days Return
- Cash On Delivery
Dispatch Same Day with Trusted Logistics i.e., Delhivery, Shiprocket, E-bay Global Logistic, India Post
Yes, (As per Return Refund Policy)
Antique Brass Finish