- Handcrafted Dhokra Statue craft, Tribal women, in looks rustic and aesthetic with a green hand painted fabric wrapped around her. Embellished with amulets and jewellery intricately carved around her, gracefully balancing a pot on her head, looks exquisitely matchless.
- Shop Dhokra art Online, involves one of the oldest process to cast and create metal artifacts, by using copper-brass alloy with lost wax moulding technique. This time tested art is over 4000yr old, which is proven by the dancing girl of Mohenjo-Daro.
- This beautiful tribal woman can be seamlessly combined in any Ethno-Indo or contemporary décor. It can be used for garden or balcony adornment too.
- This particular piece can be placed in any part of the house- bedroom, living room, or drawing room. It can be aesthetically merged in an outdoor setup, be it balcony or lawn.
Tribal Dhokra Statue Tribal Lady carrying Matka
- Material: Brass
- Art : Dhokra Statue “Using ancient technique, purely handicraft by tribal community from Bastar region, Chhattisgarh
- Color: Brass Antique, Green
- Weight: 1.13 Kg
- Size (H x L) : 14 x 3.5 Inches
- Care: Clean using soft Microfiber/ Cotton Cloth
- Country Of Origin: India, Chhattisgarh (Basatar/ Dhokra Art)
- Shipping: Same Day | No Extra Shipping Charges
- Free Shipping
- Secure payment
- 5 Days Return
- Cash On Delivery
Dispatch Same Day with Trusted Logistics i.e., Delhivery, Shiprocket, E-bay Global Logistic, India Post
Yes, (As per Return Refund Policy)
Brass Antique Finish, Green